How can I check my electricity bill online in up?
Through mobile app
- Download the UPPCL mobile app.
- Log in by providing your account number and mobile number and click on ‘Verify’.
- You will then enter the portal where you can click on ‘Quick Pay Bills’
- You will be directed to a new page where you will be able to view your electricity bill amount.
How can I know my Uppcl electricity account number?
For registeration you should know your Account ID printed in the Bill provided by us and the Bill number as printed in the Bill. Click on the Register Button on the home page and enter your Account ID and Bill ID. You will be displayed with your details.
How can I download my UPPCL bill?
For viewing your UPPCL electricity bill online, click on the View Bill button. You can see your electricity bill in a new tab/new window. You can download it if you want from there.
How can I get UPPCL Electric Code in electricity bill?
It depends on the pre-paid meter type. A person who uses the electricity meter will have to open the meter and follow the steps for the meter to display the ABC code. The ABC code is 20 digit code which has to be entered without spaces in the ABC column while paying the electricity bill through Paytm.
What is consumer number in electricity bill up?
◾️Generally, consumer number is a 10 digit number, which looks like IVRS No. 54367XXXXX. ◾️It can be used to pay electricity bills online. ◾️The electricity bill is calculated by multiplying the cost of a precise number of watts used per month and the amount of watts consumed.
How do I check my electricity bill on Google?
View your bills
- Open Google Pay .
- From the bottom of the screen, slide up.
- Tap a biller. You’ll see a list with details of paid and pending bills, if any.
Can I check my JPS bill online?
Customers can register for myJPS to access online billing, view monthly billing history and make payments.
How can I check my electricity bill via SMS?
How to Use KPLC eBill Service
- Open a new SMS message service.
- Enter the message recipient as 95551.
- Enter the first digits of your account number in the message field. e.g., if your account number is 562897-01, enter 562897.
- Wait for an automatic reply with your account balance details. E-bill e-mail Service.