What is the best brand of electric blanket to buy?
Best Overall Electric Blanket: Sunbeam Heated Blanket. Best Value Electric Blanket: Sunbeam Heated Fleece Throw Blanket. Best Electric Blanket for Couples: SoftHeat Blanket by Perfect Fit. Best Electric Throw Blanket: Beautyrest Foot Pocket Electric Blanket.
What is the best electric blanket in Australia?
I have the best night’s sleep ever”.
- BEST CHEAP ELECTRIC BLANKET. Dimplex Fitted Electric Blanket Single, The Good Guys, $49.95. …
- BEST MULTI-ZONE ELECTRIC BLANKET. …
- Onkaparinga Multi-Zone Electric Blanket, Pillow Talk, from $199.95. …
- ELECTRIC THROW BLANKET. …
- ELECTRIC HEAT PAD.
Is there an Australian made electric blanket?
Founded in 1948, Jason is an Australian-owned brand offering a number of electric blankets, as well as heated throws. The Jason fitted electric blanket is said to be designed to Australian standards and has safety overheat protection.
What should I look for in an electric blanket?
How to Buy an Electric Blanket
- Pick One That Feels Soft. …
- Look at the Temperature Settings. …
- Find One That’s Energy Efficient. …
- Make Sure That It’s Washable. …
- Think About Cost. …
- Get One That’s Low-Risk.
What is the safest electric blanket to buy?
After more than 40 hours of testing, we concluded that the SoftHeat – Ultra Micro-Plush is the best electric blanket. With its low voltage DC current and auto-shutoff feature, the SoftHeat blanket is the safest choice of the electric blankets we tested.
Are electric blankets worth the money?
Cost. Heated blankets cost very little to use, and the small price you pay in electricity is well worth the tradeoff when it comes to being warm and cozy. They’re much less expensive to use than a space heater, gas fireplace, or central heating.
How long do Sunbeam electric blankets last?
If you buy a Sunbeam you will experience what most people have said, a superb product at first but one that will last only one season and if you are lucky about 12 months worth. If you send it to repair that might extend it 6 months more but that’s all.
What is the safest electric blanket in Australia?
The best electric blankets in Australia
- Best overall electric blanket: Breville BodyZone Quilted Fitted Electric Heated Blanket.
- Best throw electric blanket: Dreamaker 120x160cm Faux Fur Heated Throw.
- Best fitted electric blanket: Breville BodyZone Antibacterial Fitted Electric Blanket.